Job Alerts: Java Web (Spring) Developer (NYSC) at eHealth4everyone
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Web (Spring) Developer (NYSC)
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- We are looking for a skilled and experienced Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer who should be able to work remotely with little to no supervision remotely.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development and will support the creation of user-centred systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Minimum of one year experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing and working with Spring, tomcat and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Ability to write SQL against various database management systems.
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail, highly organized & able to work remotely with no supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.