Job Alerts: Journalist at NENnetworks
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Nennetworks – Our client, a reputable Human Capital Development company in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Journalist
Location: Lekki-Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Collect, verify, fact-check and analyze newsworthy information thoroughly.
- Create and deliver news stories (article, video and/or social posts) with the audience’s perspective in mind.
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips.
- Contact, interview and research sources.
- Maintain notes and audio/video recordings.
- Abide by journalism’s ethics and codes.
- Cooperate with reporters, video editors, social media managers, chief editor, producers etc.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest current events by properly monitoring news, attending events and building contacts and sources for use in future stories.
- Attend press conferences, events, and file report in a timely manner.
- Assist and guide the content team with developing story ideas and stories.
- HND / B.Sc in relevant fields
- 2-3 years experience as a journalist / writer.
- Experience as a Journalist is an added advantage
- Candidate must be resident in Lagos. (Lekki-Ajah axis preferably)
- Candidates should have very good use of English, superb writing skills, and impressive research and critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiry, please WhatsApp 08118635402.