Job Alerts: Key Account Manager at an IT Firm – Willers Solutions Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an IT firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating sales for a portfolio of accounts
- Identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts to maintain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Attending client’s meetings
- Preparation of Proposal, bids and quotes
- Actively participating in all sales meetings along with attendance of Tech shows as required
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction working with customers
- Providing appropriate feedback from customers and ensuring resolution of issues (if any).
- Maintaining and updating customer contact records
- Managing and resolving conflicts with clients
- Interacting and coordinating with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account
- Identifying clients’ budgets
- Meeting targets and deadlines for accounts
- Planning and prioritizing personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Planning and managing personal business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Managing product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintaining and growing existing client base
- Conducting customer account analysis
- Maintaining, building and servicing relationship on a regular basis
- Responsible for developing relationships with assigned customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience.
- Relevant experience in an IT FIRM is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments.
- Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product knowledge.
- Strong communication skills required, as well as ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to close business.
- Strong presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Key Account Manager” as the subject of the mail.