Job Alerts: Marketers at Greenlife Oasis
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specializes in employee empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services, and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support.
We relieve you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive, and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet client’s business needs with a high level of Professionalism, Integrity, and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- There is no specific educational qualification required, we are mostly concern about who has the skills to do the job. Hence, candidates can apply irrespective of their academic qualifications, provided they meet the previous requirements and have the required skill to write and speak good English.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Organizational ability
- IT skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Drive and ambition.
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.