Job Alerts: Marketing Officer at Regenix Healthcare Services Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Regenix Healthcare Services Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and licensed by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to provide Quality, Affordable and Accessible Healthcare delivery services to Nigerians and foreigners. We have an authorized share capital of Four HundredMillion Naira (N400,000,000.00) fully paid in accordance with NHIS requirement and is geared towards assisting the generality of Nigerian workers, students, and other enrollees in receiving the required qualitative and equitable medical attention from hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and other health-related professionals at an affordable cost.
Regenix HMO is principally in risk and insurance management in the healthcare industry and have in the last few years built capacity as a provider of quality healthcare and ultimately being a maintainer of lives in the health Insurance program. Nationwide spread of offices, with headquarters in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, and branch offices in Abuja, Lagos, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Onitsha, and Rivers State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.