Job Alerts: Performance Marketing and Communications Specialist at a Reputable Microfinance Bank
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
A reputable Microfinance Bank with its Head Office located in central Lagos requires a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Marketing and Communications Specialist
- We are looking for a smart, entrepreneurial and ambitious Performance Marketing and communications specialist to drive our marketing and communication efforts in bringing our new suite of fintech products to market.
- Leverage product, market and customer insights to develop and maintain customer-focused value propositions for new and existing fintech product initiatives
- Define innovative and differentiated customer centric value propositions, messaging and product positioning that address the evolving needs of our customers, markets, emerging trends and opportunities.
- Conceptualize, build, and execute growth initiatives focused on increasing acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Masterminding, executing and optimizing creative acquisition campaigns across multiple paid and organic channels(PPC, paid social, aggregators and CRM)
- Go-To-Market Strategy and Execution: Define responsibilities, activities and timelines for marketing our product offerings, and making sure these align with the distribution strategy.
- Audience Identification: Define the appropriate target audience and user personas for our various product offerings.
- Messaging & Content: taking the Lead on the development and delivery of internal and external product positioning collateral and core messaging, web content, newsletters, sales and marketing materials and internal product sales guides
- Sales Enablement: Responsible for equipping internal stakeholders with education, information, content and tools about new products.
- Measurement & Analytics: Track and analyze the effectiveness of your activities, using metrics for marketing effectiveness, sales performance and financial results.
- Optimize our paid media budget and performance against targets.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitor competitors’ growth activities in the fintech tech space.
- Extensive growth experience working in fintech environments.
- In depth knowledge of user acquisition, conversion, and retention mechanisms for fintech products
- Hands-on digital skills including paid social and PPC experience in a high growth B2C tech environments.
- Ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- Good project, stakeholder management, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus with excellent understanding of customer and market requirements, and experience of linking these to product positioning and messaging.
Application Closing Date