Job Alerts: Personal Assistant (Female) to the CFO at Jotna Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Jotna Group is a leading beverage manufacturing and related packaging company which comprises of 3 operating companies, The La Casera Company Plc. (A Leading Beverage Manufacturing Company in Nigeria),Prima Corporation Limited (Largest manufacturers of Preforms & Closures in West Africa), Engee PET Manufacturing Nigeria Limited (Manufacturers of food-grade PET Resins with a world-class plant, located in Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria).
These subsidiaries are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors. Jotna Nigeria Limitedis a shared service organisation that provides strategic inputs and services to the 3 operating companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Female) to the CFO
Location: Alaba-Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The PA to the CFO must be aware of the organisation’s aims and objectives and work to help the CFO make the best use of his time by assisting in various projects as well as dealing with all secretarial and administrative tasks
- The PA will be the first point of contact with both internal and external people.
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes to be successful in this role
- Manage CFO’s electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage CFO’s travel arrangements (including visas / accommodation).
- Organise meetings and ensure that CFO is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre – meeting briefings and meeting papers
- Manage CFO’s travel log
- Manage relationship with both internal and external customers, teams, partners etc
- Manage arrangements for management meetings, including production / distribution of meeting agenda and all necessary paper works
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- Process CFO’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the CFO or on behalf of the CFO, or other staff as appropriate
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate
- Sending reminders to all stakeholders on pending tasks / projects / updates
- Filter emails / calls and ensure they are attended to as per urgency/importance level
- Ensure effective and smooth running of CFO’s office
- Liaise with various departments to ensure work tools are provided and all equipment’s working
- Reconciling monthly expenses
- Organising food / refreshments for business lunches / visitors
- Maintain CFO’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintain records of CFO’s contacts
- Assist CFO in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the CFO’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the CFO
- Carrying out research for particular projects as requested by CFO
- Taking minutes at various management meetings and typing up minutes.
- Organising appointments, including personal / medical / dental / business appointments
- Organising CFO’s personal flights & hotels where required
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online