Job Alerts: Program Officer at E-waste Relief Foundation
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
E-waste Relief Foundation (ERF) – We are Nigeria’s flagship Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) focused on tackling the electronic-waste (e-waste) crisis within Nigeria and the West African sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Program Officer will be responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of the project’s activities and task assigned to attain the goals and objectives of the foundation project.
- The Program Officer will be responsible for overseeing project work plan performance, participating in project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting and programme development.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the Communications officer in the production of communications tools: video clips, leaflet, press release/ press kit, database
- Support in the organization of visits (of donors, home office
- Coordinate with the team and partner to conduct capacity building training for partners.
- Supporting the Senior Program Officer in all aspects of the programme implementation and development as requested.
- Responsible for supporting the programme’s advocacy plan
- . Experience in grant applications
- Establish monitoring and evaluation systems including indicators
- Actively assist and participate in project events (meetings/workshops/training)
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Required course of study: Bsc Environmental science.
50,000 naira / Month
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.