Job Alerts: Project Manager-Architect (Furniture Manufacturing) at IO Furniture Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
IO Furniture Limited – We are a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us each project is personal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager-Architect (Furniture Manufacturing)
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports To: Chief Commercial Officer
Key Summary of the Job
- To coordinate and handle all aspects of project execution
- To oversee all aspects of furniture delivery and installation from start to finish
- To coordinate the activities of the Installation team on site
- To liaise with all internal teams and ensure that all technical requirements are incorporated in the project design and installation documentations.
- Ensuring that each project is executed within defined schedule.
Core Working Relationships
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Installation Team
- Logistics/Procurement Team
- Interior Design Team
- Customer Service Team
- Accounts Team.
- Provide day to day project management for multiple projects
- Survey site to determine site readiness
- Collaborate with Interior Designer and Technical department to meet Clients’ requirements/expectations.
- Schedule pre-installation and post-installation meetings with the installation supervisor, Interior Designers and Technical team.
- Ensure that installation drawings are accurate and complete, and that any additional information required for installation is provided to the head of installation team on site.
- Oversee all aspects of the project implementation and facilitate client communications.
- Plan and supervise product delivery and installation, including performance of work, installation administration and timeliness of task completion.
- Analyse and resolve all site issues.
- Conduct quality inspection of work done on site by installation team, identify and resolve snags
- Attend site meetings and act as point of contact for clients for all project communication during execution process
- Provide Technical consultation to clients and clients’ team.
- Maintain detailed project documentation of key project decisions and clients /project requests and revision.
- Provide timely and formal written communication throughout project execution period and disseminate all critical information to clients and projects teams.
- Provide weekly project status update during operations or management meetings.
Key Job Attributes
Education & Experience:
- First Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Experience with ERP systems; Microsoft Navision experience is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management or design within the furniture manufacturing industry.
- Analytical and quantitative decision-making skill
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving, creativity
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proactivity, Integrity, Discipline and must deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound knowledge of the Company’s products and services
- Ability to read floor plans and blue prints
- Ability to analyse, plan, schedule and implement project installation
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of furniture management and furniture project administration
- Basic technical and electrical knowledge.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.