Job Alerts: Project Supervisor at a Multinational Oil and Gas Company – Maventeq Systems Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Management, co-ordination and supervision of the PROJECT work to ensure that the WORK is performed to the required schedule, quality and safety requirements.
- Prior to commencement of project, shall provide a Method statement or guideline document with
details of project execution plan (including MRP modification guidelines) for COMPANY approval.
- To coordinate each stage of the project in collaboration with the relevant parties and ensure respect of the project requirements, budget and milestone. This shall include to monitor and control closely CONTRACTOR activities and propose the mitigation actions for any nonconformity or slippage (technical, budget, schedule).
- Provision of a detailed work guidelines/procedure and Job Safety Analysis and approved by COMPANY before commencement of project
- Management of Contrator’s teams performing tasks on COMPANY locations.
- To propose the organization for the execution of the project and manage the organization of the assigned project/s.
- To ensure the availability of the approved contractual documentation, approved budget and ensure the implementation as per requirement.
- To manage the preparation of any site work and manage the execution.
- Ensure the respect of approval requirements for each stage of the project.
- To promote innovation and the cost reduction solutions for all line of activities.
- To prepare and expedite the required report(s) of the project including for the purpose of the interfaces. This shall include provision of all relevant information required for project reporting.
- To be responsible for the issuance of project close out report and return of experience for project archive.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external HSE Regulations and Specifications
- To carry out any other duties/projects may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy.
- Engineering background with a minimum of 10 years experience in construction of O&G installations and project management.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in the use of CMIMS (SAP/UNISUP).
- Working Knowledge of: WORD, EXCEL, MS PROJECT.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject mail.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.