Job Alerts: Quality Assurance Officer at Lateejay Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Lateejay Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas servicing firm. We specialize in Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- Coordinate testing, calibration and inspection activities in accordance with the approved specifications/procedures
- Ensure that non-conformance reports are regularly collected and reported.
- Monitor the quality control activities in line with the established quality control procedure.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly quality reports.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing Client requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Assist in ensuring that all quality requirements are understood by employees and third parties.
- Receiving and inspection of procured items and completed/installed project(s) of third parties/contractors in accordance with the approved specificationsensuring that processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and clients’ charters
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 10 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (stating your salary expectations) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.