Job Alerts: Relationship Manager (Payday / SME) at Citygate Global Investment Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Payday / SME)
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos, Delta, Imo and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acquisition of profitable new customers for banking business through the creation, development and maintenance of high-quality advisory relationship.
- To actively seek new sales opportunities and generate business opportunities
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch.
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to in line with set targets.
- Drive customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- Achieve performance growth in line with Key performance indicators.
Qualification & Experience Required
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in Microfinance product Marketing.
- Bsc/HND in a related discipline.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates that meets the requirements above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.