Job Alerts: Retail Sales Representatives at a Reputable Pharmacy
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
A reputable Pharmacy with three branches across Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Retail Sales Representatives to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out.
- You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions.
- A positive, friendly attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative,Sales Associate or similar role
- Leadership qualities
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Unquestionable integrity
- Excellent team player
- Appropriate and acceptable grooming and dress code standards
- Impeccable punctuality and reliability
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Secondary School Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- B.Sc in Business Administration/Management or Marketing or related field is a preferred plus
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.