Job Alerts: Sales Coordinator at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Follow up on customer overdue, unclosed balances and make sure to settle up any challenge faced and finalize it
- Following up on bad debit or doubtful customer accounts once needed
- Price adjustments for all sales points supported by evidence for the right price to be used
- Posting of all dumping invoices and following up in customers credit limit, override and dumping
- Item prices auditing on weekly bases ,by confirming system price and circulated price
- Following up on retail posting and make sure for all sales point to finish their posting on weekly basis.
- Receipt voucher(RV) circulation on weekly bases
- Applying advance allocations once needed(very important) to enable sales team to get accurate reports
- Follow up with It team to follow up and solve any issue faced in any sales point and make sure that all challenges has been fixed
- Preparing of aging of account report and circulated to sales reporter to circulate it
- Identify resources, perform workload assignments and provide assistances when required.
- Monitor team performances and provide feedback for improvements.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Address customer queries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Must have capacity to supervise a team and work under pressure.
- High follow up capability
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.