Job Alerts: Sales / Product Marketer (FinTech) at Don Quester Consulting
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Don Quester Consulting – Our client, a Start-up FinTech company located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Product Marketer (FinTech)
Job Application Code: SPM001
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to develop B2B and B2C sales plans, execution strategy and review ability
- Ability to develop and execute comprehensive payment solutions sales plans, ensuring alignment with the organization’s strategy, goals and objectives and FinTech market.
- Ability to identify key areas for payment solutions market development and network with Aggregators and agent network for deeper market penetration.
- Ability to generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the FinTech Company’s business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all customers’ requests/inquiries are attended to.
- Ability to identify, guide nurture and support team members towards designing and implementing initiatives reviewing and improving commission structure, re-building and transforming existing channels, building new channels, and contributing in product development.
- Ability to work closely with team members to collaborate on evaluating and implementing customer feedback, plan and prepare processes for customer, agent and merchant onboarding and guide them through the FinTech platform.
- Ability to research the market and understand competition and develop alternative strategies.
- B.Sc / HND in any Management related field with post qualification experience in Sales & Marketing / Business Development, with at least 4 years focused experience with a Fintech or tech company.
- Expert knowledge of advanced sales concepts and strong knowledge of the Fintech space is important.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.