Job Alerts: Sales Representative at Double Design Paints
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Double Design is a holding company operating in the Paints and Decorative Surfaces Industry dedicated to the Manufacturing, Retail, Contracting and Brand Representation of wall and Decorative Finishes, Architectural Paints, Wall Coverings and Protective Coatings since 2011.
We offers premium paints and products to your company, and has set the standard with an excellent passionate team of professionals that work tirelessly to guarantee our paints’ formulations are top notch, to meet the most stringent performance and safety standards to meet your needs with affordable prices. This is what made us a leading company in the paint industry.
Our products are available through our retail shops in across Nigeria. Double Design aim to meet all its customers’ needs while providing them with safe, performance-oriented and certified products and ready to support them through our trained professional team to achieve the best results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Remotely: No
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell the company’s product
- Follow-up existing clientsuntil sale is completed.
- Help costumers understand the products and choose the suitable product for their needs.
- Develop new potential clients/dealers in the field (construction companies, hotels, real estate, renovation projects etc.)
- Place orders through price lists and product literature.
- Solve client’s complaints by figuring out the problems; find out solutions and reporting to management department.
- Prepare daily and monthly report.
- Good communication and presentation skills to present the company.
- Ability to interact with colleagues within the organization
- Understand the customer’s point of view and communicate with care and respect.
- Fast Learners
- Lives our Values
- Creative thinkers
- Sales: 0-1 year
- Must reside in Abuja
- Should matured, professional always and proactive
- Workdays: Monday to Saturday only
- Organized and good at time-management
N30,000.00 – N50,000.00 per month + Monthly Commission and Quarter Commission.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.