Job Alerts: School Counselor at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Counselor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional School Counsellor to help students prepare for academic achievement, ensure career readiness and develop personal or social competencies through a comprehensive, preventive and developmental counselling program.
- Guide the development and implement a competitive school counselling program that focuses on and promotes students’ success
- Value and respond to the diversity and individual differences of students
- Ensure equitable access to opportunities and rigorous curriculum for all students
- Provide direct support services through structured conventions
- Evaluate areas of strength (KSAOs) and advocate students
- Provide group or individual responsive services
- Collaborate and consult with parents, teachers, community organizations and other stakeholders
- Prepare an individual plan system and ensure achievement of all secondary goals.
- Prepare test programs according to standard procedures and educate staff and parents on same.
- Participate in various guidance sessions with students and ensure growth of students and prepare vocational goals for all.
- Assist students with all emotional requirements and prepare various counseling and intervention strategies for all students.
- Provide training to all staff members and parents and update knowledge on all development requirements of students.
- Maintain and ensure confidentiality of all information for guests.
- Master Degree in School Counselling/Guidance & Counselling with 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Exceptional communication ability especially in English language
- Proven working experience in school counselling
- Computer literacy
- Sound judgement and emotional intelligence
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.