Job Alerts: Senior Performance Management Analyst at the Concept Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Performance Management Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience handling similar roles.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification with any of the following: CIPM, SHRM, HRCI,CIPD.
- Good knowledge Ms office suit.
- Excellent Planning and coordinating skills.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, negotiate and make decisions
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for a large organization.
- Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard and the techniques for generating meaningful scorecards.
- Knowledge of other performance management methods.
- Knowledge of Job Analysis.
- Knowledge of Reward Management tools & techniques.
- Experience in providing advisory services for informed decision-making.
- Knowledge of different ERP Solutions and Performance Management.
- Good understanding of the macro and micro business environment and of how environmental factors & other drivers affects business strategies & tactics.
- Experienced in providing advice & structure to the process of translating business strategies & tactics into specific objectives/plans that support goal achievement.
- Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives.
- Good knowledge of HR functions and the different labor regulations
- Knowledge of performance management concepts, theories & related practices & tools.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in developing innovative & business-focused solutions.
- Experience in developing structured processes, policies & procedures that support goal achievement.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.