Job Alerts: Staff Nurse at Ladkem Eye Hospital
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ladkem Eye Hospital (A Subsidiary of Ladkem Nigeria Limited with CAC Registration No – RC: 116348) is a specialist hospital, fully registered with Lagos State Private Hospital Registration Authority with Registration Number: LSPHRA/VIII/99/12. The Hospital was founded on the basis of total quality management in eye care delivery services, and has been providing excellent eye care services delivery to Nigerians and Foreigners alike since its inception over twenty years ago.
As one of the health care providers under the National Health Insurance Scheme, we provide secondary health care services in the area of OPHTHALMOLOGY AND OPTOMETRY, and currently have services provision agreement with some Health Maintenance Organization (HMO’s) listed below viz: Premier Medicaid International, Axa-Mansard HMO, Hygeia Health Maintenance Organization, Clearline International Limited, Ives Healthcare, Marina Medical Service Limited, Wellness HMO, Total Health Trust, Novo Health, Avon Health Care Services, Anchor HMO, Rodings HMO, Songhai Health Trust Limited, Leadway Assurance,Havana Specialist Hospital, Avon Medical Services and Mayriamville Medical Centre.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be a registered nurse
- Theatre experience will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in drugs inventory management will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite will be an added advantage
- Must submit both physical and electronic copy of their credentials
- Must be resident in Surulere or its environs.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should submit physical copy of their application letter, detailed resume, copy of credentials and valid national identity card as well as two referees’ details and one guarantor’s details to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital, 35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street,
Surulere – Lagos State.
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: [email protected]
- The resume must contain relevant information such as date of birth, marital status, current place of residence as well as nearest bus stop.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and shall be required to come along with their original credentials for perusal.