Job Alerts: Store Keeper at G4S Secure Soutions Nigeria Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
G4S is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that the all the stores is neat at all times.
- Visit all the stores on a daily basis and ensure the sound functioning of all stores. Report any situation to the Procurement Manager.
- Advise the Procurement Manager on any aspect that requires his attention.
- Ensure that all HSQE aspects are addressed and applied in all the stores.
- Ensure that all administrative matters in all stores are kept up to date. Assist the store men in liaison with service providers and resolve any issues or disputes.
- Evaluate all the stores on a monthly basis and supply the store men with constructive feedback. Compile a report on the evaluation and send to the Procurement Manager.
- You are expected to keep up to date with the newest developments in stores technology and procedures and advise the Procurement Manager accordingly.
- Ensure that all goods, equipment or outsourced services are requested on the prescribed Company’s requisition form. Ensure that the requisition is filled correctly and confirm any questions you have with the original requestor before forwarding this request to the Procurement Manager.
- With new contracts the Roll out Plan (ROP) will act as authorisation, although the request must still be signed by the Director Operations. With new contracts, you must compare the requisition with the uniform issue plan and confirm with the legal section that the contract was indeed signed. Additional requirements not specified in the contract will first be approved by the Managing Director before added to the KIT-UP.
- With non-stock items, three quotations are required before any purchases can be made. Ensure that you have the specifications of these non-stock items from the person making the request before any purchase is made.
- Ensure that that there is proper authorisation for every purchase order created and sign this order before it is processed for Operations Director’s approval.
- Follow up that the correct items are supplied and that they meet the Company’s standards.
- Ensure that all the items received are immediately placed in their correct bins and that the tally cards are adjusted accordingly.
- Any quality issues are to be taken up with the supplier immediately, and any unresolved issues must be referred to the Procurement Manager.
- Any non genuine item supplied by a supplier is returned to the supplier, and if the supplier cannot supply a justifiable explanation, he is removed from the suppliers list of the Company’s.
- Ensure that random checks are done on the quality of uniforms by comparing them with the control items in the store. Any piece of uniform that does not comply with the set standard is returned to the supplier.
- Ensure that all items are supplied in correct packaging and that the same sizes are grouped together.
- Ensure that the process of issuing goods is streamlined. Constantly monitor this process and make adjustments as needed.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed correctly and follow up the process to ensure that every transaction is completed up to the point where the service provider receives his payment.
- Ensure that items ordered and issued are done correctly according to the Purchase Order and the original request received. In terms of the systems store, you must ensure that items issued are done so against a specific job order.
- When dispatching goods to sites or to the regions, ensure that the correct items, quantities and sizes are sent. Ensure that the uniform issue books are also sent and follow up after two weeks if you have not received back the completed books.
- Ensure that the personnel in your section are suitably trained for their respective positions by providing on the job training as well as cross training.
- Ensure that all documentation on all transactions is completed and filed and that the transaction is completed on the logistics program. Follow this up on a daily basis with the service providers, the Procurement Manager and finance.
- Ensure proper housekeeping in all stores by doing random inspections on a daily basis.
- Ensure that you are up to date on all the Company’s activities to pre-empt any orders and prevent emergency requests.
- Ensure that all uniforms returned to the stores are properly documented and that all serviceable equipment is cleaned and placed back in stock.
- Ensure that a monthly stock count is done on every store in the Company’s.
- Must possess a degree in any discipline.
- Possess substantial years of experience in similar role within a multinational organization
- Computer literate and proficient in Windows based applications, specifically MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook).
- Report writing skill
- Good communication skill (Both written and verbal)
- Attention to details
- Have high level of people-skills to interact with clients by phone or person to person.
- Have good bargaining and negotiation skills.
- 1 – 2 work Experience.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit in person at:
The Human Resources Department,
G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited,
No 6 Adekunle Fajuyi Way,
Leventis Bus-stop, GRA Ikeja,