Job Alerts: Store Keeper at Sun Metal Industries Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sun Metal Industries was incorporated and registered in March 2008 to engage in the manufacture of ferrous metals for the domestic construction market in Nigeria and non-ferrous metal products like Aluminum, Copper and Lead for export.
Sun Metal Industries has grown to become the leading exporter in West Africa to countries such as Japan and Germany where global leaders in automobile manufacturing utilize our aluminum alloys. Sun Metal Industries received the prestigious NIS (Standards Organization of Nigeria) Award and obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification from SANAS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- The store keeper is responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:-
Assist in keeping records of stock
- Assist in ensuring that the store is clean and organized
- Assist in managing inventory controls
- Proper handling of stock items in the store
- Stock the materials in proper manner in the appropriate location code and category wise
- Carry out periodical physical verification and asses the stock position
- Prepare purchase order and submit for signature of manager and send to different suppliers
- Assist in receiving the goods supplied by the vendors/suppliers
- During receipt of goods from the supplier; help store manager to check the quantity and quality and stock the materials in appropriate location.
- Enter the materials in the goods inward register/ Material Received Advice MRA
- Issue materials to the user departments on receipt of approved material issue slip
- Check indents for correctness in all respects. If found OK, issue the materials, if any mistakes or discrepancies are identified, return the indent for rectification.
Qualification / Skills
- OND Accounting and any other related certification in store management
- 5 years experience
- Data Entry;
- Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office;
- Detail Oriented; Organised;
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills;
- Understanding of Store Keeping Principles;
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.