Job Alerts: Team Lead (Public Health Project) at Home Technologies
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Home Technologies – We focus mainly on creating a perfect home look and we are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead (Public Health Project)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate or combine the resources of health care institutions, social service organizations, public safety personnel, or other agencies to enhance the community health.
- Design or use monitoring tools, like as screening, lab records, and vital information, to recognize health risks.
- Develop tools to address behavioral causes of diseases.
- Direct or control prevention programs in specialized areas such as aerospace, work-related, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
- Assess the effectiveness of recommended risk reduction actions or other interventions.
- Recognize groups at threat for specific preventable diseases.
- Carry out epidemiological research of acute and chronic diseases.
- Prepare precautionary health reports which include problem explanations, analyses, alternate solutions, and suggestions.
- Deliver details about potential health risks and possible treatments to the media, the public, other health care experts, or local, state, and national health regulators.
- Manage or coordinate the work of doctors, nurses, statisticians, or other staff members.
- Educate or train medical team regarding precautionary medicine problems.
- Design, implement, or assess health service delivery systems to enhance the health of specific communities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N180,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the Information below to: [email protected]
- Full Name
- Mobile & WhatsApp Number
- Email Address
- Your area of Specialization
- Years in practice.
Note: Either candidates that are staying in Lagos or ready to have the interview in Lagos Only are eligible to apply.