Job Alerts: Trainee Travel Counselor at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Dominion Consulting – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Travel Counselor (Serving Corps Member / Part Time Student)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
As a Trainee Travel Counselor your duties will be:
- Work with the Experienced Travel Counselor to coordinate and manage the activities of the Instructors
- Manage communication with clients and students
- Act as direct contact for the instructors as regards needs and challenges
- Communicate with clients based on needs and departmental process
- Escalate issues timely to Travel Counselor and Business Team leads
- Track service delivery milestone and report same to clients
- Research on new trends, schools and immigration policies
- Research on new and existing destination countries
- Setup an online shared database and update it regularly
- Ensure all documentation is done and onboarding of new client is completed
- Other tasks as directed by the business team lead
- Candidates should be detail-oriented and willing to learn on the job
- Candidates must have skills such as confidentiality, problem solving, and being able to work under pressure
- Candidates must have computer competences
- Gain practical experience at the start of your career
- Salary- N40,000.00
- Consistent Professional Training
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.