YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
N.A.C.K is an acronym for the Nigerian Articulate Culture Kullection. She is a casual fashion brand from Nigeria in Africa, the first brand from Luto Tailo group. N.A.C.K is a clothing company that is into the manufacturing of clothes and accessories for gentlemen, ladies and kids.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Junior Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets.
- You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals.
- Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset
This is not limited to the following:
- Selling of companys Products in the store and online.
- Achieve sales and other targets given by your team lead/supervisor within time-frame
- Carry out stocking and re-stocking of merchandise in the store.
- Informing the Head of sales about sales performance.
- Preparing and sending daily sales report to your supervisor.
- Create store sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Nurture leads in conjunction with marketing to push prospects through the sales cycle (with calls, emails and content distribution)
- Effectively involve in the planning and execution of product and sales activation
- Support Sales Manager with day-to-day sales operations.
- Report on store sales results.
- Forecast annually and quarterly profits.
- Analyze market trends and discover opportunities for growth.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition.
- Suggest innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- 3+ years Junior Sales experience.
- A minimum of an Undergraduate Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration.
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Good Interpersonal relationship
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Business acumen interest
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadline
- Team working ability
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences in financial decisions
- Confident communicator
- Strong attention to detail and commercial awareness.
Attractive Basic (N100,000 – N150,000 monthly) and commission plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email (e.g JSMM).
- If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only Candidates who stay within Job location will be considered.