YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Triversa Solutions Limited specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions, Business and compliance solutions to our clients in financial services, Oil and Gas Sector, Public Sector and Telecommunication services. We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gaining better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations. Our purpose is to continually envision and deliver innovative Enterprise Intelligence solutions, towards assisting clients in delivering value to their customers, products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Software Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate should have intermediate programming experience developing web-based API extensions to ERP applications leveraging Java and or C#. In addition, the individuals must have extensive PL/SQL, SQL, web services/ESB, Oracle DB and MS SQL skills/experience.
- The candidate will be working closely with our Solution Architect, Management and Business Leads, you will jump in the development and delivery of ERP solutions – consuming and providing services, delivering user flows, information architecture and specifications that create deep user engagement and successful business results.
- Manage development and implementation workloads relating to the delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning solutions for a client
- Ability to work alongside the existing development team to build/configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Keen to gain significant experience in Installation, Configuration, Implementation and development of ERP solution suites to clients requirements
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements
- Other duties include assisting with an ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented and implemented. Run standard routines as per procedures. Maintain the correct level of user rights to ensure integrity and security.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience developing backend solutions in PL/SQL and Java.
- Experience working on any of the top industry ERP applications (IFS or Oracle fusion) is advantageous.
- Must be skilled in Webservice development using REST and SOAP.
- Experienced in the configuration of security certificates (TLS 1.1 and above) both at the Database server level and Webserver level.
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Unix, Linux and Windows) and solution architecture.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding,
- Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage
- Experience building, maintaining and supporting development, testing, and production environments
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions. Strong integration experience including third-party .net components.
We are looking for candidates with intermediate knowledge of ERP, in particular to:
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Work with Business Analysts and Technical Architect to produce the right solution
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over the competition.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual’s work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team
Do You Have:
- Experience in configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
- Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Knowledge of industry-leading data management tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.