YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Keystone Bank is one of the many commercial banks in Nigeria. The bank is fully licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) which is the national banking regulator. Keystone Bank is privately owned and was founded in the year 2011. Since we live in the mobile era, all commercial banks now have a mobile app.
In this app, customers can carry out every single transaction without going to a physical branch of their bank. Today, we shall discuss Keystone Bank mobile app download for android, iPhone and Blackberry users. The Bank products include loans, credit cards, savings investments, mortgages and lots more.
Features of the Keystone Bank Mobile App
- Open an account instantly
- Bank on the go with our chatbot
- Know your relationship officer
- Book a fixed deposit instantly
- Instant foreign currency transfer
- Set up recurring bills payment and transfers
- Branch/ATM locator
- Buy movie tickets
- Airtime top-up
- Fund transfers to any local bank
- Payment of bills and services
- Fixed Deposits & investments
How to Register for Keystone Mobile Banking App
Firstly, you need to get the Keystone Mobile Banking application form either online or from any of their physical branch. The application form can be downloaded from their website.
- Go to https://www.keystonebankng.com/uploads/MOBILE-BANKING-FORM-final.pdf
- Download the form
- Carefully fill the form with your personal information.
- You’ll need to take the form after filling it to any Keystone Bank branch nearest to you and submit the form.
- Once your application is approved, a confirmation SMS will be sent to the mobile number you filled in the form.
- The SMS will contain instructions on how to proceed in using the Keystone Bank Mobile App.
Keystone Bank Mobile App Download for Android
- Go to the Google play store
- Search for “Keystone Mobile App”
- Download and Install the app.
- After installation, open the app.
- For new users, click on ‘Register’ while existing users can log in their username and password.
Keystone Bank Mobile App Download for iPhone
- Go to Apple’s app store
- Search for “Keystone Bank Mobile App”
- Click on the download/install button
- Once installed, proceed to open the app.
- Log in to your account with username and password. If you are a first-timer of the banking app, click on register and follow the instructions.
How to contact Keystone Bank
If you have any questions or want to resolve any issue, you can contact Keystone Bank through the following ways;
- No. 1, Keystone Bank Crescent, Off Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Call: +234 700 2000 3000
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @keystonebankng
- Facebook: @keystonebank
- Instagram: @keystonebankng
In this article is everything you need to know about Keystone Bank Mobile App Download for Android, iPhone and Blackberry. Also how to register for Keystone Mobile Banking and contact them.