YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Learning and Development
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Lead, Learning and Development, in line with the Human Resources Department strategy, is in charge of developing all soft skill training – including career development activities, identifying skill gaps by performing training needs analysis and creating training intervention programs to fill these.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Coordinate implementation of learning and development plans against agreed timelines, budget and reporting against agreed performance measures.
- Propose and review the unit’s policies and processes and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Lead, manage and ensure high performance within the L&D team in line with management principles.
- Manage the implementation of the L&D unit plans and strategies by maximizing internal resources and contracting with external partners when required.
- Perform training needs analysis in conjunction with line managers, identify skill gaps and create training interventions programs
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Design induction programs for new hires, conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training where necessary.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Learning and Development, Organizational Development,
- Professional Certification/membership will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.