Are You Kinda Lesbian?
While there’s no one determining factor that defines being lesbian, if you’ve been wondering about your straightness or lack thereof, there could be a few telltale signs that you’re not entirely on the heterosexual bandwagon.
Plus, this new study concludes most women are at least somewhat attracted to the same sex anyway, so you’re in good company. And while sexuality is fluid and largely indefinable in simple terms, here are some “maybe homo” signs.
Are You Kinda Lesbian?
1. You lost your entire mind when Ruby Rose guest-starred on Orange Is the New Black.
Is it because she’s just a very pretty human being, or because it awakened the inner queer inside your brain and now you don’t know what to believe anymore? You have no idea, but you definitely masturbate to her, so there’s that.
READ MORE: Ways Love Transforms Your Brain
2. You regularly say you’d totally date your female BFF (or some other celebrity) if you were gay.
Then you get pretty gay-sounding when you talk about how pretty her hair is and how nice her boobs are and how she’s totally a catch and Jeff didn’t even deserve her because if you were her girlfriend, you’d be so good to her.
3. You’ve been drooling over a lot of lesbian porn GIFs lately.
When you go to watch porn, you’d hands down prefer watching two women going down on each other for hours than watching some sweaty, hairy dude do excessive amounts of thrusting (which is fair because almost no one loves watching this.)
4. When someone asks you what the sexiest part of a man’s body is, you say something completely random and nonsexual like “ample calves” or “I love a good neck.”
If you’re primarily cruising a hot guy’s hands, watch some of The L Word ASAP and let yourself feel whatever you’re going to feel. Because you will probably feel some stuff.
5. You still date guys, but you always end up feeling more like their friend than their swooning ~*girlfriend*~ who loooves them.
A ton of queer women who date men will talk about how they think they’re hot but they don’t feel like they ever actually connect with them. On the flip side, the women they date become the equivalent of a song they can’t stop playing over and over again even though they’ve heard it a million times. If a man has yet to be your jam in the way that your female friends are, this could be why.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
6. Most of the time when you masturbate, you think about having sex with women.
Sometimes you even get kind of afraid to masturbate because confronting the fact that almost every single one of your masturbation fantasies involves you and your friend from work fingering each other in the office bathroom with zero guys around makes you wonder what the hell is up. Even worse, the constant masturbation fantasies quickly cause this to happen…
READ MORE: 5 Things You Should Not Do During Sex
7. You’ve become that girl who can’t stop saying things like, “OK, but everyone thinks about women when they’re masturbate because women are just beautiful!”
While that’s true, having the constant need to make sure all your straight friends are thinking about hot women as often as you’re thinking about hot women could be a sign that you know you think about hot women more than your straight friends.
8. When you have sex with men, you just kind of sit there thinking, I feel like sex is supposed to be more fun than this.
Granted, some guys are just really bad in bed in general, but if you don’t feel like any part of sex with men is sexy, it’s possible that you’re not that into it in general.
9. Every time you meet a queer person, you ask them tons of questions about what it’s like to be gay.
In the presence of someone who is openly queer, you immediately become a reporter for theNew York Times trying to break the story of how they knew they were gay, how they came out, if they spent a lot of time questioning their sexuality, and if you’re feeling really honest, whether or not they think you’re gay.
10. You feel the need to justify your closeness with one of your girlfriends.
If you spend most of your time explaining to people that you and your BFF are not together and always follow that up with, “Haha, we’re so not gay! We’re super straight but basically in gay love with each other. Haha. You know what I mean!” Maybe that’s the case, but also maaaaybe not.
11. You love any photo shoots where actresses are wearing suits.
If photos like the one below leave you feeling some kinda way, I’m just saying.