Logistics Officer at Total Child School
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Total Child School is a co-educational Nursery, Primary and Secondary School. The school is sited at the C.E.M Children Centre, a serene location providing a beautiful, natural and highly conducive atmosphere for learning. The School promises every child a privileged, purposeful, enriching, very enjoyable and memorable school life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following activities outlined below:
- Contact person for parents’ enquiry and documentation of parents/pupils’ details on the bus.
- Assignment of minders for school buses, pupils/families to vendors and buses.
- Check driver/vehicular documentation and inspection of the vehicles.
- Map routes and liaise with vendors when there are any changes.
- Oversee the daily logs of trips and query from parents on the bus.
- Other tasks assigned by the Chief Logistics Officer.
Requirements / Qualifications
- BSc, HND or equivalent in technical studies.
- Substantial knowledge of standard logistics procedures and practices required.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Leadership and Management skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Result and Goal Oriented Individual
- Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.