Marketing / Business Development Officer at Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN) is one of Nigeria’s leading pioneer healthcare management consultancy company incorporated in 2005. HAN is motivated by the inherent opportunities and challenges in developing a market that has good potential for continuous growth. Our goal is to make the difference wherever we are and whatever we are into.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Business Development Officer
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Identify new business prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance growth of the entity
- Cultivate relationships and referrals with physicians / consultants, business leaders, community leaders.
- Achieve quarterly sales goals by developing referrals from physicians / physician practices, cooperate companies such that patient volume goals are accomplished for the quarter.
- Execute sales and retention strategies and plans.
- Track activities and reports on activities and issues.
- Successfully close business in accordance with predetermined targets.
- Complete face-to-face sales and development meetings with physicians, practice managers and company executives, ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding the physicians or company’s desires and needs.
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice manager, and / or cooperate companies as needed to close new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized or eliminate.
- Manage, monitor and implement strategic marketing and communications planning for the facility.
- Implement integrated marketing communications campaigns, projects and initiatives for the facility.
- Manage external partner for collateral creation and monitor facility’s performance.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants resident in Ebute-Metta, Yaba, Surulere and its environs will be contacted.