Marketing Executive, Bureau De Change at Creditville Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Creditville Limited – We are a fast-growing private equity financial institution with strong presence in lending, leasing, capital markets and real estate sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive, Bureau De Change
- Carrying out effective and efficient BDC Marketing and Operations for the organization ensuring the increase of the organization’s market share and hence the bottom-line.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop lines of customers / clients for the organization’s business
- Prepare and execute the CBN weekly bid
- Develop strategy to sell at the best rate
- Management of client’s funds.
- Maintains current record of bank’s funds on deposit (position) in BDC account
- Lists totals in holdover register and posts net balances to daily position reports to determine new position.
- Reviews records to determine when balances need replenishing.
- Analyze current and previous balance sheets to eliminate double posting to transactions and verification of limits.
- Preparing BDC USD and Naira reconciliation report to determine when to replenish or fund the account.
- Attend to inquiries regarding foreign exchange trading regulations.
- Prepare CBN Electronic Financial Analysis & surveillance System (EFASS) daily and monthly report
- Printing matching tickets for further processing and reconciliation
- Must ensure proper recording of BDC detailed transactions and accurate posting into the software if applicable
- Must be up to date on established conversion rates and CBN new guidelines and communicates to company’s customers accordingly.
- Provide necessary information to the finance department for the preparation of Percy Aitkin monthly Management Report.
- Ensure regular monitoring of Percy Aitkin Bank Accounts and report to management accordingly
- Ensure prompt and timely submission of audited financial statements to the CBN
- Submit CBN monthly returns to the department of trade and investment
- Prepare Weekly Management report on the latest information as it affects the Foreign exchange market and CBN new guidelines and policies
Qualification & Experience
- First Degree from a reputable University
- At least 2-3 years work experience in BDC operations.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent understanding of BDC operation
- Effective negotiation skills
- Effective business communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Good problem solving abilities
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to meet and exceed set target.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.