Marketing Officers at Winford Properties Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Winford Properties Limited (WPL) was incorporated in Abuja, Nigeria, November 2020, it is a real estate subsidiary of the Winford Group, a conglomerate that operates in Oil and Gas, Transport, Logistic and Agro-Allied sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The responsibilities typically performed by real estate marketing managers include:
- Achieving full rental occupancy by advertising, filling vacancies, conducting tours, drafting lease documentation, negotiating lease agreements, and enforcing lease terms.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Promoting property through marketing initiatives, and maintaining social media presence at property level and at a corporate level.
- Updating knowledge of sales related legal documentation and property management, as well as updating and managing social media profiles.
- Maintaining accurate information on company website, and designing promotional web landing pages to track effectiveness of other marketing initiatives.
- Providing guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures, and monitoring and following up on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Drafting press releases, representing the company to media outlets, developing annual forecasts, and seeking to minimize marketing expenses.
- Managing overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, and advertising and marketing promotional events.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities for Career Success:
- Advanced Degree in Marketing / Communications and/or Real Estate
- Minimum of 5 years of agency or in-house marketing, communications and PR experience in relevant industry
- Extensive and growing knowledge of the real estate market and competitive landscape
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Confident communicator with strong analytical and project/budget management skills
- Advanced computer literacy, including a strong proficiency of Microsoft Office, and knowledge of branding and design principles
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, and ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team, and adapt well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong social media skills, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., as well as website design and ability to write web content.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online