Nigeria Jobs Alerts: Accountant – Edo
Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client in the Hospitality sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Benin, Edo
- Gathering and monitoring financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecasting costs and revenues
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Proven work experience (1 – 2 years) as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The post Accountant – Edo appeared first on INIJOBHOUSE.