Nigeria Jobs Alerts: Business Intelligence Manager – Lagos
UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Manager
- Manage the SAP BW project to deliver scope within time and budget
- Drive consumption of SAP BW reports across relevant user groups
- Prioritise Business Intelligence needs across the group and work with technical team to deliver these
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage ongoing SAP BW projects to deliver agreed scope in terms of reports and analytics
- Provide regular progress update to internal customers and help the technical project team to overcome any bottlenecks
- Coordinate interaction between business, technical project team, and IT department
- Manage transition of projects into production environment
Change Management & Support:
- Drive consumption of developed BI reports / analytics through advocacy
- Work with report users to identify potential discrepancies in reports and identify root cause of these discrepancies
- Work with BU management to drive timely / accurate data entry and data clean-up to ensure integrity of BI reports
- Collate issues (bugs, minor enhancements) from users and pass to technical team for resolution
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Work with the business to identify new BI requirements and jointly prioritise these
- Work with users to develop detailed specification including fields, layout, calculations, validation, access, etc.
- Interface with technical team to kick-off development of new requirements
- Drive vendor selection process if development is to be outsourced to an external vendor
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’sor its equivalent
- At least five years’ work experience in data management, business intelligence, or related functions
- Technical certification in a related subject will be an added advantage
Skills and Behaviors:
- Ability to work independently
- Strong business analysis and consulting skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Quick learner with demonstrated ability to grasp the dynamics of an industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with middle- and top-management
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Intelligence Manager” as the subject of the email.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The post Business Intelligence Manager – Lagos appeared first on INIJOBHOUSE.