Nigeria Jobs Alerts: Commercial Business Development Manager – Lagos
Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Business Development Manager
- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationship;
- Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the commercial activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments;
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business;
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed;
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services;
- Managing rights and obligations under the company’s key commercial agreements and other regulatory bodies;
- Obtain customer feedback on products/service quality and share with management to continuously improve the business operations;
- Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios;
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships.
- Obtain support from senior business development management to finalise recommendations and negotiations strategy;
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business;
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that are consistent with the company’s goals and financial-cost improvement plans;
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes in order to maintain compliance and maximize business performance;
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, suppliers, community organisations, regulatory bodies etc.;
- Provide commercial and business development support / advice to other areas of the business within the Group according to the need.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- A tertiaryin Business Management or a similar qualification
- Substantial experience gained through a Commercial and Business Management role
- Self Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, change or develop old ideas into new opportunities
- Organized, meticulous, and confident;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development;
- Leadership qualities as demonstrated through previous line / team management experience.
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Good computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and e-mail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated business development and financial skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of overall team structure
- Excellent communicator that motivates and empowers others to stretch themselves and reach high goals.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The post Commercial Business Development Manager – Lagos appeared first on INIJOBHOUSE.