Nigeria Jobs Alerts: Financial Manager – Lagos
Marikech Limited is a vibrant and innovative human resources development company that was incorporated in the year 2016 as an indigenous outsourcing company in Lagos.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Manager
- We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action,
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take,
- Maintain the financial health of the organization,
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans,
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances,
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities,
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met,
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget,
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained,
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager,
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst,
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns,
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used,
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles,
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations,
- BSc in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The post Financial Manager – Lagos appeared first on INIJOBHOUSE.