Nigeria Jobs Alerts: Marketing / Social Media and Asset Officer – Lagos
Bridge House College is an accredited centre with the British council to conduct Cambridge examinations and also a UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admission Services) centre. BHC works with Brooke House College, UK, a foremost sixth form college with over 35 years’ experience in placing students in universities throughout the UK. BHC provides a serene environment away from the city where students can focus on their studies, their participation in extra-murals, developing their interpersonal relationships, as well as realizing the career path most suitable for them.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Social Media and Asset Officer
- This position reports directly to the Marketing Consultant who oversees role duties and signs off on all document/communications line up.
Social Media Duties:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads) to reach the Bridge House College target customers.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales on social media.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing).
- Oversee design of all communication and marketing materials for print, social media and advert placement.
- Work with Agencies to manage promotions and social advertising campaigns and ensure integration with Bridge House College’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the Bridge House College. Report notable threats to management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising marketing efforts.
- Manage online and offline applications submitted by prospective students
- Organize set up and smooth run for the Computer Based Entrance Examination in various BHC locations and online yearly.
- Send comprehensive monthly report of application form sales and admissions.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Support development of marketing plan and strategy for each academic year
- Build, develop new relationships with schools and school counselors as well as manage existing ones.
- Attend Education Fairs organized by feeder schools both within and outside Lagos.
- Attend to walk-in enquiries in the college and phone calls.
- Follow up with prospects through consistent and targeted email marketing using Mailchimp.
- Content development and production of the BHC annual graduation brochure.
- Support coordination of school events.
- Manage content on the college website and ensuring up-to-date information.
- Monitoring monthly visitors on the BHC website through Google Analytics and sending monthly report to supervisor and Management.
- Carry out survey amongst students about their Bridge House College experience, analyze results and compile reports marketing efforts for management.
- Salary – N1,440,000 (per annum)
- Official Mobile phone credited with N5,000 recharge card monthly.
- Mobile wifi credited with N10,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one paged Cover Letter + your Resume with the position you’re applying for as Email Subject to: [email protected]
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The post Marketing / Social Media and Asset Officer – Lagos appeared first on INIJOBHOUSE.