Nigeria Jobs Alerts: Office Assistant – Lagos
AGL Consulting Limited is a firm of Business Management & Information Technology Consultants focused on providing integrated, turnkey, technology and Management solutions to Public and Private sectors in Nigeria. We are structured into Management Consulting, Information Technology Consulting and Network/Platform Solutions. Within the period of its existence, AGL has grown more than 100% month on month since inception. This growth has been largely driven by repeated business from satisfied customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
The Office Assistant shall among other tasks will:
- Handle organizational and clerical support tasks.
- Update paperwork of vehicles
- Prepare event venues as necessary
- Maintain supply inventory
- Maintain office equipment as needed.
- Aid with client reception and other front desk duties
- Update petty cash schedule
- Make payments of statutory deductions and utility bills in designated locations.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The successful candidate should:
- Candidate should possess National Diploma. Higher degrees will not be considered.
- Be computer literate and must be able to use the internet
- Have a warm personality with good communication
- Previous experience in similar role is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 8th January, 2020.
Friday, 10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
MANAGEMENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS NIGERIA CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
The post Office Assistant – Lagos appeared first on INIJOBHOUSE.