Nigeria Jobs Alerts: Secretary – Lagos
Trainsmart Consultancy Limited – Our client in the Construction and Oil services industry in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- The ideal Candidate will be Exhibiting professionalism to represent the company positively, Interacting comfortably with people holding higher and lower job titles
- Managing time efficiently in order to complete multiple tasks.
- Demonstrating numerical competency
- Prioritizing responsibilities to ensure the most important and time-sensitive tasks get completed and assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily / weekly / monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system,Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven 5 years work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- Highof multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office with minimum qualification ( HND / BSc).
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The post Secretary – Lagos appeared first on INIJOBHOUSE.