Nigeria Jobs Alerts: Secretary to the Chairman – Port Harcourt
Alpha Integrated Energy Services Nigeria Limited is a credible indigenous Service provider with extensive infrastructure and experience within the Nigerian deep, shallow water, swamp and land operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary to the Chairman
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s / HND
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigerian (ICSAN) Certification will be an added advantage.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in secretarial and administrative Services
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of English Language.
- Proficient in the use of standard computer software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it.
- Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
- Ability to produce minutes of meeting and draft/edit written documents and correspondences independently.
- Ability to retrieve information from relevant sources through research.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive materials.
- Ability to Read and write shorthand
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The post Secretary to the Chairman – Port Harcourt appeared first on INIJOBHOUSE.