Nine Aquarius Relationship Tips For Having a Heart Orgasm
Aquarius energy has one purpose, to bring about freedom. Its energy, scientific reasoning which has been used for so many inventions, has definitely given us freedom in one of the most important areas of our life – time. It is hard to remember that not many years ago, an entire day could be spent in preparing meals, cooking food for hours plus the clean up, leaving little time to be with our children. Now, if we choose, we can cook the same meals in minutes, as so many are already prepared for us. It seems impossible that a roast can be cooked in just seven minutes, if you are a Costco fan, but it can.
Now, the question is, what are you doing with this extra time? Are you doing what was intended; to bring about freedom so there is more time to connect with your children, your partners, your family or friends? Or did you just fill up your time with more hard work, sacrificing yourself and your health. Or are you having fun?
If you are one of those people that did not take advantage of freedom’s gift to you, more time to connect, here’s a relationship tip for you this month. Learn how to have a heart orgasm? What surely you must mean “have a sexual orgasm?” No, I said, “heart orgasm”, but I would tell you if you haven’t taken the time to become really attuned and opened up your sexuality, the concept of a heart orgasm could indeed seem a bit strange.
But let’s be Aquarius, and look at sex from a scientific reasoning viewpoint, what’s one of sex’s primary purposes? Besides the sexual release, it’s to connect. Someone who has surrendered to the magic of sex, knows the power of connecting, and has carried the ability to connect in many other areas.
Emotionally, if you really connect with a person, get past all the resistance and indeed make a heart connection, that’s a heart orgasm. And, just like physical sex, the more adept you get at getting into that intimate heartfelt connection, the less time it takes. Let’s stay with the sex analogy, if you are not very proficient at emotional foreplay, it can take hours at dinner, copious amounts of wine, until you get really connected and want to surrender.
Here are some tips:
1. Put your focus on your partner, your child, your parent or whoever you are getting ready to meet. No one else in the world exists for you. That means put up your cell phone while you are preparing for this heart encounter.
2. Now put your attention on what you really like or love about this person. Don’t succumb to how bad it all is, the hurts, and the upsets; that’s just your resistance. Set the stage for you emotionally. This is your emotional foreplay.
3. Now ponder what is it about you that the person would want to connect with if the person could get through your resistance also. This is one of your best qualities that you’ve shown to the person like: love, acceptance, caring, nurturing, courage; hopefully you have a long list to choose from.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
4. Now, with a smile on your face which is always contagious, knock on the door and keep on smiling.
5. If the person meets you with an upset, hurts, bad day type attitude, don’t take it personal. Maybe the person isn’t great at heart sex and didn’t prepare for you emotionally. After all, you could be just learning yourself.
6. If appropriate, touch the person; connect physically but then back up, give the person space.
7. Say something like. “I was thinking of you before I got here and you know one of the qualities you have that really endears me is (fill in the blanks). Pause in order to let it sink in.
8. Then say, “Let’s really have a good time with each other; really enjoy each other (Now you are setting the stage emotionally with the other person).
9. Then, whether you say anything out loud or not, really love that person. You’ll have the heart orgasm, and just maybe, the other person will also.
And when that happens, just like physical sex, you’re full and don’t need more right then. Neither does the other person.
During Aquarius, why not become a master of connecting, heart wise and fill yourself up with emotional and heart orgasms with every person you encounter. It’s fun and it’s truly the purpose of freedom, more connection. Even the Berlin Wall went down for one purpose, so the people that were separated could connect with each other.
Here’s to abundance of heart orgasms!