Npower has recently introduced the NASIM ID verification portal for individuals who have migrated to the Npower Nasims platform (www.nasims.gov.ng).
This portal enables users to authenticate their identities and retrieve their passwords, ensuring a seamless experience for participants in the ongoing online Npower NASIMS test.
Table of Contents
Understanding NASIMS ID
Upon successfully updating personal information on the (www.nasims.gov.ng) website, applicants are assigned a unique code known as the NASIMS ID. Each NASIMS ID is distinct and follows the format: NPWR/2020/12345678.
Obtaining NASIMS ID for Npower Batch C Test 2023
To proceed with the Npower NASIMS test, it is imperative to acquire a NASIMS ID. Follow the steps below to obtain your NASIMS ID:
- Access the NASIMS portal on your laptop or computer with an internet connection by clicking this link: NPower.
- If you are a first-time user, visit https://nasims.gov.ng/login and select the “Lost Password” option to reset your password.
- After successfully resetting your password, log in to the portal and update your personal information, including your passport details, by clicking the “Update Information” link or editing button.
- Upon submission, a pop-up message displaying your NASIMS ID will appear on your screen. Ensure to take a screenshot or note down the ID, as it will be required for the test on the portal.
Recovering/Resetting NASIMS ID Password on www.nasims.gov.ng In case you have forgotten or failed to note down your NASIMS ID, follow the steps below to recover it:
- Visit onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng and log in.
- Select “Forgot Password” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on “Send Link” to receive an email containing the account recovery instructions.
- Check your email for the recovery link and follow the provided steps to retrieve your NASIMS ID.
Npower NASIMS Online Test 2023
The online test for Npower Batch C applicants who have migrated to the NASIMS platform consists of 20 questions, with a specified time limit of 20 minutes. It is crucial to be adequately prepared before attempting the test, as it cannot be resumed once submitted.
Procedures for Npower NASIMS ID Verification
Before taking the online test, it is mandatory to authenticate your ID with Npower NASIMS. Follow the steps below to complete the verification process:
- Access the Npower NASIMS online test platform at onlintest.nasims.gov.ng.
- Initiate the test by clicking the designated button.
- Enter your NASIMS username and password.
- Upon completion, click “Continue” to begin the test.
Ensure that you are fully prepared and confident before commencing the Npower NASIMS test. Good luck!