Operational Marketing Officer at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operational Marketing Officer
Planned Start Date: 03 / 01 / 2022.
- Assist the department in executing core functions across all communication & marketing mediums.
- Create and manage client touchpoints where they engage with the Brand to elicit trial and foster loyalty
- Manage the execution of planned events ensure set-up and execution occur as planned.
- Assist with public relations functions and build a database of media links for future publicity
- Create and execute the strategy for brand outreach events and product advertising
- Develop unique campaigns that seek to create consumer activations around the brand, where consumers get to interact directly the product
- Planning and Project managing marketing events and evaluating their success
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities
- Developing and implementing an internal engagement programme/activity
- Preparing, planning and Project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Vendor management
- Pre and post-event communication
- Budgeting and evaluation
Qualifications / Education:
- Minimum of First Degree in a relevant course of study is required, while a professional qulaification will be an added advantage
- 2+ years of relevant operational marketing experience, either on the brand or agency side
- Executed a diverse scope of projects with partners at all levels of understanding and seniority
- Experience working with agencies and managing multiple experiential programs concurrently
- A collaborative, motivated and a cross-functional team mindset
- Managed/produced a variety of experiential programming including educational programming, trade shows/activations, staff events, mobile tours, and live events
- Comfortable interpreting and applying data and insights to inform programming and measure effectiveness
- An openness to give/take feedback as part of a creative and passionate team
- Ability to travel.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online