Pastry Baker at Project Cycle Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Project Cycle Limited – Our client, an eatery in Makurdi, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pastry Baker
- Follow directions and recipes to produce our baked goods.
- Accurately weigh ingredients, measure liquids
- Prepare, cut and pastries as required.
- Safe usage of fryers, ovens, and other bakery equipment
- Prepare dough, glaze, icing, fillings, and other items needed.
- Store dough and pastries properly.
- Follow portioning controls and par levels
- Understand and follow food allergy procedures and special orders/restrictions
- Keep records of proper times and temperatures for all products prepared
- Maintain awareness of inventory
- Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures
- Performs additional tasks as requested by Management and as needed to successfully run the store.
- 3 years prior pastry experience preferred
- Certificate from a culinary school.
- Continuous standing and walking throughout the duration of each shift.
- Bending, lifting, and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to multi-task and remain positive in busy working conditions.
- Bakers can expect to work lonf shifts
- The kitchen is hot, with occasional wet floors and sharp equipment.
- Comply with the brand and Company uniform and hygiene policies.
- Fun, fast-paced, upbeat environment.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.