Pharmacist at Sigma Consulting Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sigma Consulting Group is a management consulting firm existing to help businesses perform at the highest levels, achieve sustainable competitive advantage and create value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a pharmacist you will be responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients.
- You will achieve this either by executing a physician’s order or by addressing the patient’s problems and needs.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.).
- Good organizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach.
- Integrity and compassion.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.