Process Engineer at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Process engineer.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation.
- This individual will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
Experience / Requirements
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or any related discipline
- 5 years experience in process engineering
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of standards (ISO 900x, SPICE)
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Dealing with project management systems and process management methods
- Experience in process simulations
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes in MS World and PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.