YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Duplo is building the platform to power the next generation of financial services. Our mission is to help companies expand financial access for all. Our simple and powerful banking-as-a-service API helps companies quickly launch financial products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a talented, hardworking, high-integrity product marketing professional who can think strategically and execute with a purpose. The perfect candidate is a self-starter, has the ability to work collaboratively and deliver results in a matrixed environment and enjoys interacting cross-functionally.
- Successful candidates will be strong storytellers who have the ability to distill technical platform capabilities and customer momentum into impactful marketing that inspires buyer audiences to take action.
- They will love crafting positioning and messaging that forms the centerpiece of best-in-class content journeys.
- They will possess a balanced blend of strategic and analytical thinking, understanding of the fintech space, and marketing acumen that allows them to produce well-formed go-to-market plans.
- As the Product Marketing Manager, you will work with our Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to build and market our platform that will drive the success of our customers and the growth of our business.
- You will also work on driving awareness and adoption of our solutions by deeply understanding what the marketplace cares about and help articulate that value through multiple channels.
What you will do:
- Track and understand competing product offerings and incorporate that understanding in articulating product and value differentiation.
- Explain the value of our platform in consumable ways to our selling channels via sales playbooks and other enablement materials.
- Take a hands-on role authoring marketing collateral such as white papers, tech sheets, solution briefs, videos, webinars, presentations, and sales enablement kits
- Develop a deep understanding of our target markets, including their buyer personas and buying centers, key use cases, and customer needs.
- Work day-to-day with product management and business development leaders becoming the go-to subject matter expert for our evolving products and platform capabilities
- Creating effective messaging, tools, and materials and enabling go-to-market.
- Pitch new ideas, and amplify content and social concepts to propel brand awareness while representing the Duplo voice, and staying consistent with current trends and media opportunities
- Manage conception, development, and execution of brand awareness and communication strategies
- Work closely with our Partnerships team and with our web team to ensure presence on partner sites as well as appropriate representation of partners on our website.
- Facilitate social media, blog, and podcast presence between Duplo and partners.
- Own co-marketing with partners around demand generation and content: including event participation, webinar execution, case study development and joint paid ads.
- Develop processes and integrate systems to build out a scalable marketing plan and ecosystem approach for the long term.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2+ years in marketing and ecosystem engagement
- 5+ years in Marketing, Growth, BD or similar role with experience in enterprise software (preferably Fintech companies)
- Experience in the payments / fintech ecosystem.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in ecosystem co-marketing and related project management.
- Understanding of key acquisition channels: Social, SEM, Social/Display Ads, Events, webinars
- Strong analytical skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, other reporting and data analysis tools). Proven ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Must be able to explain complex items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have varying analytical goals and needs.
- Nice to have: an interest in content writing and/or reviewing.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online