YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in need of a talented Recruitment Officer to join our recruitment team.
- Utilise business budget, HR plans and/or Staffing Budget to develop proactive candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels including targeted recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, referrals and advertising.
- Track record of delivering high quality candidate shortlists on time and within budget in a high volume
- Conduct thorough prescreening of candidates as required and provide detailed documentation and recommendations to the Recruitment team
- Oversee the search, availability and recruitment of the entire division’s needed resources within the stipulated time.
- Plan and manage new employees’ orientation programs ensuring that the programs stimulate positive attitude towards the Division/Company goals.
- Administers and monitors performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization and revises as necessary
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of the Human Resources needed by the division for an effective achievement of the division’s goals and objectives.
- Plan the resources available and those also required in alignment with the skills needed for the division’s businesses.
- Own the ‘total cost to company (CTC)’ of the employees in alignment with the budgetary conveniences of the businesses.
- Ensure only credible employees are recruited any given time
- Make available for all staff all work tools or conditions that contributes to or enhances the delivery of excellent performances from employees
- Share sourcing best practices with recruitment team
- Perform any other related task as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of University Degree or equivalent
- Possession of relevant professional qualification will be of added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in related industry
- Ability to translate business strategy and talent planning into external talent pipelines
- Ability to provide vision, innovation and thought leadership within recruitment team environment to drive improved performance, recruitment process and tools.
- Must be able to work autonomous handling a number of complex tasks and recruitment projects at the same time.
- Strong telephone and face to face communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to develop and implement complex sourcing strategies across multiple locations.
- Expert in technology which supports the identification and attraction of candidates.
- Strong screening, interviewing and assessment skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating.
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.