Resident Control Officer at a Financial Firm – Datom Consulting Limited – 4 Openings
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Datom Consulting Limited – Our client in the Financial space is reruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Control Officer
Locations: Ago-Iwoye, Sagamu, Ogbomosho, Ilorin Kwara , Ogun and Oyo
- The Control Officer’s key function is monitoring and measuring the operational efficiency of the organization by detecting and eliminating fraud and ensuring compliance with the bank’s regulations, policies and procedures.
- Daily update and auditing of the Ajo collection officers daily.
- Carry out strategic and impromptu checks on loan customers to verify documented information reported by loan collection officers.
- Carry out detailed investigations when discrepancy, cash suppression or fraud is noticed.
- Internal control checks and records to safeguard company assets.
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with the bank’s policy, procedure and regulations.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with bank and industry policies.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Resident Control Officer in a Microfinance Institution.
- Strong negotiation.
- Articulate and result oriented.
- High level of integrity.
- Accurate and organized.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.