Sales Associate / Sewing Machinist at a Fashion Brand – Ukeccy Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ukeccy Solution – Our client, a fashion brand, dedicated to making women standout as Lady Bosses in a classy and unique way, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate / Sewing Machinist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Sales associate to provide excellent service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out.
- You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions.
- A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns and provide answers or responses
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products and Provide information about products and services
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Review customer accounts and make changes, if necessary
- Handle returns or complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to your manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Taking customers’ measurements using a tape measure.
- Accurately following the company’s measurements, instructions, and preferences guides.
- Altering garments to improve comfort and fit, which includes shortening sleeves or straps, narrowing lapels, as well as taking in or letting out seams.
- Repairing customers’ garments, which includes patching or sewing tears, holes and zip.
- Altering machine settings to suit the type of material and finish required
- Oiling and cleaning of machine
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND. B.Sc in Marketing or related field is a plus.
- High School Degree.
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Must be living in Lekki environs.
- Preferably a female.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.